Monday, November 12, 2007

HUGO HITS THE BIG 2-0!!!





I had an amazing time at my bday bash!!!

The hell, I was SUCH a sucker, completey surprised...well almost!
Anyone who is anyone was there.











The ladies looked gorgeous, everyone of them was dressed up. Each one of them dyyyying to get the most attention;) hehehe
unfortunately for them..im gay. haha. And as for the men. Well, the pictures will speak for themselves.

The loft was AMAZING, there was plenty of alcohol for everyone to share. The DJ was impecable, everything was to die for.

Drama drama drama...lets just say that there were two of our guests that had a little business meeting in the bathroom, and let me say that NO one was invited.
...get my drift?

That and the fact that we had our over drinkers, but hey, thats just part of the FUN!!!

Anyways, great bday party, thanx again to Alix for making it happen and to everyone (alex haha) who attended the event.

IM 20 GAAAAAAWD!!!

xoxo

Hugo

No comments: